Core Kinesiology 4 (Hyperton-X 3a&3b)
In this class we will, amongst other things :
- learn how to test other specific muscle tests
- work on the aspects of breathing : besides the diaphragm we could deepen our work, balancing the intercostals, the top of the sternum and some other muscles directly related to breathing
- apply what we have learn on sports (tennis, bicycle, golf, etc.)
- learn how to help « pregnant parents » with an adapted way to do the balance
- work on hypertonic skin, joints, etc.
- develop reactivity (including skin reactivity)
We will also learn how to become more than a body technician by using all our senses and developing our intuition.
first day 9:30 am – 6:00 pm,
last day 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (28 hrs)
Bring a medium size towel and a long scarf (scarf type) which we will need for some muscle tests. We will also need cushions, blankets, yoga mats, and sport materials (tennis racquet, bicycle, golf stick, etc. depending on your preferences)