Joint Anchor Technique 2
Please note: Due to coronavirus lockdown this workshop won’t take place in May.
Currently we are looking for an alternative date.
The aim of this Eplangetics advanced workshop is to continue to improve the efficiency of the Eplangetic interaction. This is achieved in two ways: Introduce new Eplangetic techniques and methods, and promote the development of the practitioner.
New Eplangetic techniques
Some of the new techniques and methods are listed below (it is not possible to list them all):
- The Elements –The element techniques demonstrate how to incorporate the four elements, earth, air, fire and water into the Eplangetic interaction
- Aligning and stabilising the four major bodies in relation to the aura. These are the Physical body, the Mental body, the Emotional body and the Spiritual body
- Torus equilibrium techniques – There are two techniques. They consider the physical body as an energetic torus:
– Donut – Establishes equilibrium between energy flow around and through the body
– Autonomic equilibrium –Establishes equilibrium between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems
- Energetic surgery techniques – There are two kinds of energetic surgery:
Cutting away negative energy and,
Burning out negative energy
- Organ systems – New techniques will be combined with SEE and existing techniques to restore balance to organ systems. These include:
– Vessel patency – This includes blood and lymphatic vessels, organ vessels
– Smooth muscle function
– Sphincter function
- Organ systems include:
– Digestive system – This includes the upper and lower digestive tract. Attention is given to irritable bowel syndrome
– Urinary/reproductive systems – There is a separate approach for the male and female systems. Attention is given to incontinence and bedwetting
– Circulatory system – Focus is on blood flow throughout the body and heart. Attention is given to blood pressure
– Respiratory system – Focus is on air flow and the gas/blood interface within the lungs. Attention is given to asthma
- Coordinating the gait cycle and energetic range of motion
- Torshonic healing – Torshonic healing improves communication and the flow of information between the aura and the physical body. It is based on the Golden-Section. It has a variety of applications throughout the aura. It is particularly suited to the brain and neurones, and removing torsion from bones.
During the workshop, attention will be given to the development of the individuality of the practitioner.
370,- EUR booking and paying until 17.02.2020,
420,– EUR thereafter
day one begins at 10:00 am,
the last day ends at 4:00 pm (21hrs)
After his courses Geoff Leury is available for private sessions. Wednesday, 27.05.2020, at Kurhaus Kirchzarten and Thursday, 28.05.2020, at Heilhaus Freiburg.
Please contact our IAK-team if you are interested: 07661-98 71 0 or contact form