A healing interaction
Eplangetics is based on a healing interaction between two people, whereby one person uses their hands to interact with the aura of the other person in a dynamic and methodical way so that self-healing is stimulated within this person. This is a ‘hands-off’ interaction; the physical body is not touched. Often the two people are a practitioner and their client, but they could be a parent and their child. The healing interaction is known as the Eplangetic interaction.
Eplangetics follows the philosophy that all healing is self-healing. In other words, true healing is only performed by the innate self-healing mechanisms of a person. The aim of Eplangetics is to ensure the innate self-healing mechanisms of a person are able to heal and maintain health independently. By doing this, the person is able to heal and maintain health independently, as they were designed to do.
Unfortunately however, in the physical world, the ability of self-healing mechanisms to heal and maintain health independently is not unlimited. Sometimes they are unable to perform their role satisfactorily. The result is persistent or recurrent health problems. This happens because the self-healing mechanisms are no longer within the zone of healing independence. In these cases, it is justified to help the self-healing mechanisms until they are within this zone again. Examples of this occur regularly on the physical level and energetic level. On the physical level it is justified to help to control massive bleeding until the body can manage on its own. On the energetic level it is justified to help a person when medical tests show nothing but the person still has health problems. The Eplangetic interaction restores balance to the self-healing mechanisms until they are within the zone of healing independence. In doing so, the Eplangetic interaction does not interfere with the self-healing mechanisms of a person. The Eplangetic interaction only interacts with the self-healing mechanisms of a person, responsibly and respectfully.
Eplangetics workshop – The priority of the Eplangetics workshop is practical application. The focus is comprehensive explanation and demonstration of the Eplangetic interaction and Eplangetic techniques.
The Eplangetic interaction – The Eplangetic interaction has been designed for use in a clinical setting. It is divided into three sections. Section A is a step by step routine for starting. Section B is the Eplangetic interaction itself. Section C is a step by step routine for finishing.
Section A – Preparing for the interaction
The start of the interaction prepares the practitioner for the Eplangetic interaction. Included in this section are routines and ideas which demonstrate how to:
- As the practitioner, clear and protect yourself from negative to health energy (Negative to health energy is not bad or evil energy. It is only energy that is not appropriate for a person, place or situation at a particular time. For brevity, it will be referred to as negative energy.)
- Clear, protect and seal the working room/area from negative energy using layers of protection
- Open energy channels in a way that suits the Eplangetic interaction. This ensures the practitioner does not use personal energy reserves, an important consideration especially for full-time practitioners
- The idea that the hands are energetically neutral when they interact dynamically with the aura, and why this improves the efficiency of the Eplangetic interaction
Section B – The Eplangetic interaction
There are two parts to this section; client preparation and the Eplangetic interaction. They are carried out in succession.
- Reaffirm the need to interact with the client in a responsible and respectful way
- Divide the interaction into smaller achievable tasks. This prevents practitioner uncertainty. This technique also indicates the completion of the Eplangetic interaction
- Remove embedded negative energy that is exposed during the interaction. This energy is often associated with persistent, chronic health problems
- Establish a force field around the practitioner and the client. This blocks the energy of well-meaning observers, such as concerned relatives, so that their energy cannot interfere with the interaction
- Integrate the client’s guides and the practitioner’s guides. This presents the client’s problem in such a way that it suits the knowledge and skills of the practitioner
- Expand the client’s aura. This separates the four major energy levels; the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. This allows easier access to the aura
- Clear and protect the client from negative energy
- Client preparation – This prepares the client for the Eplangetic interaction. Included in this section are routines and ideas which demonstrate how to:
- The Eplangetic interaction – The Eplangetic interaction restores balance to the self-healing mechanisms until they are within the zone of healing independence. The interaction ends as soon as the self-healing mechanisms are within this zone.
Repair rhythms – When there is a health problem, the self-healing mechanisms convert some of the normal energetic rhythms of the aura into specialised energetic healing rhythms. These rhythms are called repair rhythms. The repair rhythms then restore balance to the area and heal the health problem.
The Eplangetic interaction is divided into two phases; phase R and phase P. Control of the Eplangetic interaction alternates between these phases. How often this occurs depends on the health problem and the knowledge and skills of the practitioner. During phase R the repair rhythms control the interaction. During phase P the practitioner controls the interaction.
Phase R – Repair rhythm control. During this phase the repair rhythms control the interaction. It involves a single technique called SEE: Synchronised Energetic Engagement (Synchronisierte energetische Einbindung). SEE enables the practitioner to engage the repair rhythms directly with their hands. The Eplangetic interaction is a much more efficient process if the practitioner contacts and engages the repair rhythms directly. Two reasons for this are: One, the repair rhythms are in direct contact with the location of the health problem and they are able to move the practitioners hands to this location. Secondly, direct contact means the repair rhythms can draw energy from the practitioner unhindered and exchange information with the practitioner unhindered. However, there is a catch. It is not always a simple process to engage the repair rhythms directly. They are often protected by the natural defences of the aura. These are the surface tension of the aura and a layer of normal energetic rhythms. Fortunately, SEE is able to overcome this problem.
SEE is the fundamental technique of Eplangetics. It supports all other Eplangetic techniques. It is based on the idea of Energetic Joint Anchors. These are energetic components of the aura. An Energetic Joint Anchor surrounds each joint of the physical body. They have a significant design feature which is responsible for their functions. It is a double sided annulus called the Anchor Ring. Energetic Joint Anchors anchor the aura to the physical body because of the Anchor Ring. It is their primary function.
Another major function of Energetic Joint Anchors is their ability to neutralise the natural defences of the aura with no risk to the client. Once again, this is due to the Anchor Ring. During SEE, the Anchor Ring is able to unfold and push aside the natural defences of the aura. This forms a temporary portal through the defences that brings the repair rhythms to the surface of the aura. The practitioner is then able to engage the repair rhythms directly with their hands. This is energetic engagement. The temporary portal will only form if important criteria such as permission and compatibility are satisfied. When energetic engagement occurs, the hands of the practitioner follow and adapt to the instructions of the repair rhythms in a synchronised way. This assists the repair rhythms in their effort to restore balance to the area and heal the health problem. This is synchronised energetic engagement.
Phase P – Practitioner control. During this phase the practitioner controls the interaction. It involves the application of Eplangetic techniques by the practitioner. At times during the interaction there could be indications that the interaction would benefit from the application of a technique. In order to apply the technique the practitioner temporarily disengages from the repair rhythms. During this time the repair rhythms work independently in the background. The practitioner reengages the repair rhythms as soon as the application of the technique has finished.
Eplangetic techniques are not a better than SEE; they just have a different role. They deal with health problems that are stubborn. They save energy, effort and time by acting like energetic shortcuts. They repair energy patterns and energy plans that have been damaged. (Eplangetics is derived from the words energy and plan.) Eplangetic techniques greatly improve the efficiency of the Eplangetic interaction. They reduce the work load of the repair rhythms. They reduce the work load of the practitioner. They reduce the client’s healing time. In fact, these are the reasons why Eplangetic techniques are constantly being developed and refined.
Joint Anchor Technique – Joint Anchor Technique is the core technique group of the basic workshop. The focus of Joint Anchor Technique is the Energetic Joint Anchor. Optimal alignment of the physical body and optimal alignment between the aura and physical body are crucial for healing and maintaining health. Sometimes physical joints and soft tissues need to be physically manipulated. Unfortunately some clients are not suited to physical techniques, and some practitioners are not qualified to use physical techniques. To overcome this, Joint Anchor Technique introduces two additional ideas; energetic equivalence and the phenomenon of copies. They apply to all Eplangetic techniques. When these ideas are applied to the Energetic Joint Anchor, the Energetic Joint Anchor becomes the energetic equivalent of the physical joint. Under these conditions, the physical joints and soft tissues are automatically realigned when practitioners manipulate and realign Energetic Joint Anchors. This occurs simultaneously and there is no need to touch the physical body. Energetic Joint Anchor realignment also restores optimal alignment between the aura and the physical body.
Some of the techniques that will be demonstrated are:
- SEE: Synchronised Energetic Engagement – This includes how to engage the repair rhythms, how to alternate between phase R and phase P and when to apply techniques
- Calibration of the sacrum – Two ideas make it important that the sacrum is in its correct position and functioning properly. Firstly, it is a reference for alignment for all physical joints. Secondly, it is the transduction point between the aura and the physical body
- Energetic Joint Snap – This realigns the physical component of the Energetic Joint Anchor. In other words, it realigns the joints of the pelvis. spine, extremities, ribcage, cranium and soft tissues without touching the physical body
- Ring Lock – This realigns the energetic component of the Energetic Joint Anchor. In other words, it realigns the aura to the physical body
- Untwist – This reduces twisting within the aura. This is a useful technique for infants and babies
- Stengetic support – This is a group of specific soft tissue support techniques. The techniques reposition ligaments, realign tendons, reset muscles, separate fascia and disperse trigger points
- Endentrix therapy – This group of techniques focuses on the teeth. They balance and realign the temporomandibular joints, the dental-alveolar joints and the periodontal ligament. There is also the idea of the Tendrilex Prism. This energetic structure repairs rips or tears in the energetic fabric of a tooth
- True and Actual – This is a useful technique for more specific organ work
- Shellentix – This technique is not used with clients; as a practitioner, you use it on yourself. The step by step routine demonstrates how to balance your aura and physical body using SEE and Eplangetic techniques. It allows you to be your client. This is a useful technique for self-maintenance
- Distant healing – There are two methods
Each technique and routine will be demonstrated separately. There will be demonstrations of the complete Eplangetic interaction. These demonstrations will replicate the Eplangetic interaction in clinical practice. They will highlight:
- Rhythm of the interaction
- Hand movement precision
- Smooth transition from the start to the completion of the interaction
- Time required to complete an interaction
- Practitioner confidence and creativity
- Margin of error and contraindications
- Client comfort
- Practitioner expectations and client expectations
- How parents can use the interaction with their children
- Relationship between Eplangetics and physical therapies
- Role of Eplangetics in health maintenance
There are routines for the Eplangetic interaction. This will suit less experienced practitioners. However the interaction is not necessarily based on routines. The idea is to consider the Eplangetic techniques as a set of energetic tools. Each time the practitioner takes control of the Eplangetic interaction they choose the most appropriate tool to cope with the situation. This will suit experienced practitioners.
Section C. Completing the interaction
In general, the practitioner reverses the order of the steps of client, practitioner and working room/area preparation in order to complete the Eplangetic interaction.
Completing the interaction has two additional steps.
- The practitioner must give extra attention to disengage from the client and close down energy channels manually
- An energy seal placed around a room/area that is not under full control of the practitioner, such as a shared office, must be removed manually
The step by step routine for completing the interaction includes these two steps.
It is recommended that practitioners follow a start routine and a completion routine. It keeps the practitioner grounded, focused, and improves the efficiency of the Eplangetic interaction.
recommended: knowledge of anatomy and muscle testing
380,– EUR booking and paying until 01.09.2018 resp. 18.03.2019,
420,– EUR thereafter
Beginns first day 10.00 h,
ends last day: 16.00 h (21 h)