Nutrition Hologram A (Webinar)
Nutrition Hologram Series
These advanced level courses explore the various aspects of nutrition from the processes of digestion and metabolism of foods into essential nutrients to energy production, use and storage, protein production and toxin elimination. Anabolic and catabolic reactions, their products and precursors are discussed along with the steps to gene expression through DNA transcription and translation.
Nutrition provides the body with the required elements to produce energy and all various nutrients essential to biochemical processes, tissue and cell replacement and growth, immune functions, optimal nervous system activity, reproduction and much more. The many complex steps of digestion, metabolism, distribution and production of endogenous material mean that imbalances at any point of the process can deeply impact the proper functioning of the body and cells and lead to health issues. These courses seek to provide students with a strong knowledge base of the anatomical and physiological aspects of nutrition as well as the possible effects of imbalances and toxicity on homeostasis.
These courses provide students with:
– Extensive information on nutrients, both essential and endogenous, their structure, functions and interactions in the body along with complete sets of balancing techniques for their associated imbalances;
– Detailed material on the biochemical activity behind the body’s breakdown, synthesis and use of organic compounds and energy for its daily functions as well as specialised techniques for imbalances in these processes.
Nutrition Hologram A
This course provides students with complete and detailed information on every organic and inorganic compound used by the body including their shape, structure and subatomic particles. The genetic material contained in DNA is also discussed from an anatomical and functional stance. The aim of this course is for students to develop a sound understanding of the constituents of the human body from a molecular perspective, their various roles and the health implications of disruptions of their proper functioning.
This course provides students with:
- Complete formats for all amino acids, fatty acids, sugars, vitamins, minerals, amino sugars, bioflavonoids and other organic compounds and balancing techniques for each of them;
- Specialised techniques for formatting and balancing the genetic material contained in DNA such as chromosomes, their genes and molecular compounds;
- Innovative approaches for working with subatomic components of molecules such as neutrons, protons and electrons.
This seminar is offered as a webinar. You will need only a computer with browser and internet connection.
at least 150 hrs kinesiology practice, knowledge of formatting and of the hologram concept
day one begins at 10:00 am,
the last day ends at 4:00 pm (28hrs)